Clogged Drain Specialists in DFW
Many of us know how clogged drains can cause feelings of despair when you’re washing your hands or taking a shower and water starts standing in the tub, shower or sink. Maybe you even hear gurgling in the toilet.
While it’s easy to reach for a chemical drain cleaner to unclog out the drain, this is actually a bad idea, and can damage your plumbing system even worse! Before you pour those corrosive chemicals down your clogged drain, consider that the next person working on them, will have to deal with the acids and chemicals. Call AugerPros instead!
At AugerPros, we want to help you not only unstop drains, but to actually avoid clogged drains. We have training and high tech equipment to detect and locate problem areas on sewers and drains, and can help get rid of worries. There are signs to tell you that you may be ready to experience a sewer or drain stoppage, which can then lead to a sewer flooded house.
- Slow flow on your drains If you notice that your drains and toilets are slow to empty, this is a good indicator that there are problems, especially if they are all slow. This probably means you are experiencing a main sewer line partial blockage. This could completely stop up at anytime, with too much debris, or waste products, and begin to overflow commodes, showers, and floor drains. This mess will many times require more than a licensed sewer technician, but also home remediation services to get rid of the hazardous waste that has spilled into your home, as well as the smell.
- Gurgling sounds and bubbles in toilets If you can hear gurgling noises in your toilet when you drain your tub, shower, or sinks, that is a good indicator that your main line is stopping up as well. The blockage from the other drains fills up to the point of the commode, forcing air out of the line, and into the commode. This can be the cause of bubbles also.
- Strong sewer type odor in home If you are smelling a foul odor in your home, that seems like sewer, there is a good chance that’s what it is. partially blocked sewer or drain lines can cause sewage to actually seep out of broken lines if there are any, and cause the smell to come out. If you are experiencing this, call us immediately, as you may have a broken sewer line under your slab foundation.
- Nasty residue in sinks after dishwasher or washing machine runs This is a sign that the washing machine/sink line is becoming clogged. This is quite common, as people tend to throw grease, food particles and more down the sink, and soap down the washing machine. These will clog up drain lines eventually, and once they do, a good cleaning is needed to restore the line.
- Washing machine drain filling up, flowing over As you can suspect, when this happens, your washing machine line is blocked at some point. The benefit of having a professional drain cleaner look at it, is we can tell where it is blocked. In cases like these, even a blocked main line can cause issues like this, so we need to see where the issue is for cleaning.
If you have a slow drain, don’t wait – pick up the phone and call us today – we’ll have your clogged drains cleared up in no time!
Our Clogged Drain Services
At AugerPros, we’ve seen all kinds of clogged drains. Let’s face it – there are not many things more frustrating than a clogged or slow drain in your bathroom or kitchen! That’s why we offer fast, full service drain cleaning, throughout the DFW Metroplex. Call us today if you have:
- Clogged bathroom sinks
- Clogged tub drains
- Clogged kitchen sinks
- Clogged garbage disposals
- Slow drains
- Clogged sewer lines