Water Heater Installation and Repair Service in Allen
One of the most important elements of a home or business, is hot water. When your water heater goes out, everything comes to a stop. Suddenly there are no hot showers, no hot water for dishes, baths, washing your hands. You generally cannot wait to get the water heater fixed. We can help!
Our licensed plumbers in Allen have years of experience assessing problems with electric and gas water heaters, and making repairs if possible. Sometimes a new installation is required, and we offer complete water heater and boiler installation on tank and tankless water heaters, running on gas or electric. We pull permits with the City of Allen, make sure all code requirements are up to date for your safety, and then the city inspects the water heater.
What are some common issues with water heaters in Allen?
- No hot water One of the easiest signs of a water heater going out is not getting hot water throughout the house or business. If you are suddenly not getting hot water to any of your outlets, there is an issue that needs to be resolved.
- Water not getting as hot as it used to If you begin to notice the water not really getting as hot as it used to, and maybe not as much volume of hot water at a time, chances are, your water heater is on it’s way out. You may have dip tube issues, sediment issues, or it might just be time to replace the water heater. We can take a look, and give you a good assessment!
- Popping noises Something that is somewhat common is popping noises in a water heater when it’s heating. This is sediment in the tank, and can be leading to a larger issue down the road. We can flush the tank and inspect to see if it’s ok to leave, or if too much damage has been done and it needs to be replaced.
- Water visible on or around water heater If you are noticing moisture or water around the pipes going into the water heater, on the top or around the bottom of the water heater, it’s important to give us a call right away. This means there is a leak, however small in the tank, and it is not safe to leave it as is.
- Improper ventilation Gas water heaters require specific ventilation, and without it, carbon monoxide can build up quickly in your home. State code requirements are clear about proper ventilation, and if you do not think you have it, give us a call, we would be happy to come out and look.
- T&P lines T&P (temperature and pressure) lines are a safety mechanism on the water heater, to safeguard against the water heater exploding if it gets too hot or under to much pressure. They are made to release at a certain temperature, and if they are not working properly, your water heater could potentially explode, or flood your home. If you happen to see water coming out of the T&P pipe on the side of your house, it is not properly functioning and needs to be replaced immediately.
We are your source for water heater repair and installations in Allen Texas
Water heaters are best left to the pros. Our plumbers are licensed and insured, and know exactly what needs to be done for a safe water heater in your home. We take great care to ensure our customers safety and pocketbook, so give us a call today!