AugerPros Plumbing and Drain offers complete plumbing and repair services for your home or business in Lucas Texas. We are licensed by the state of Texas, and insured to provide your peace of mind. Our licensed plumbers have years of experience providing quality services for homeowners and business owners across DFW.
Types of Plumbing Repairs we Offer
Our plumbing services include the following for your Lucas home or business
- Water Heater Installation and Repair One of the key elements in a home or business plumbing system, is the water heater. You never know how important it is until it goes out. There are many aspects of water heater repair and installation, such as warranty, code violations, gas sizing, and more. Our water heater specialists know every aspect of the job, whether it’s gas or electric, tank or tankless, and can help give you options based on your needs. If your water heater is leaking, or just not keeping up to the task, or you just want a new one installed, give us a call!
- Slab Leak Location and Repair Slab leaks are quite common in Texas, due to the nature of the soil and the weather. A slab leak, is simply a leak on a water or sewer line under a slab foundation. These can be difficult to detect, and can go on for quite some time before the tell tale signs appear, such as cracks in the wall or floor, doors not shutting properly, hot spots on the floor, water coming out of the foundation, and extreme water bills suddenly. These leaks can cost a lot of money in lost water, and can do a great amount of damage to your home if not fixed. Slab leak detection, location, and repair is a process that needs to be handled by experts. Having a plumbing license does not mean someone is able to properly assess and repair them. We have several tests we can perform to see if there is indeed a slab leak, and if so, we have high dollar equipment to detect it and locate it. The equipment by itself is not enough, our qualified licensed plumbers are trained to utilize this equipment along with their years of experience to pinpoint the leak. The repair itself can be a large job, an if not done properly, can cause a lot of damage to a home. In most cases, we can tunnel under a home, not having to jackhammer the foundation and ruining the floor covering to access it. When refilling the tunnels, we have a state licensed engineer come out and certify it. We take every step to take care of your home, and protect your pocketbook. If you suspect you have a leak under your slab foundation, call us today.
- Gas Leak Testing, Repair, and Installation A gas leak is a very dangerous thing, and many times, someone won’t know they have one until the city shuts their gas off. At this point, a licensed plumber has to come out, test the line, find the leak, repair the leak, and call the city for an inspection. Once the city inspection is done, and passed, the gas company can come out and restore the gas service. This can be time consuming and is done by the hour by pretty much every plumbing company, so it’s important to get a qualified gas leak expert that can quickly find the leak, and make the repair. Installation of gas lines, requires a licensed plumber, and a city of Sachse inspection. This ensures the safety of your family and home. Gas lines can be run to stoves, dryers, gas pits, barbecue pits, water heaters, and more. Sizing of the line is important for proper amounts of gas to be distributed. If you are in need of a licensed plumber to install or repair a gas line, call today.
- Water Line Repair and Installation Water lines are used throughout homes and businesses for drinking, flushing commodes, watering the yard, and more. Our licensed plumbers install and repair water lines in homes and businesses, and maintain proper city and state codes while doing it.
- Sewer Line Repair and Installation Sewer line and installation is one of our services, and one we are good at. Sewer and drain lines require the proper amount of fall between the source and the city main, to ensure the waste flows, but does not flow too fast. Many older homes and businesses have cast iron lines, which nowadays is rusting and allowing roots and soil inside, which causes blockages in many cases. We are able to locate these problem areas with our sewer camera, and repair the line, or if needed replace the line.
- Sewer and Drain Services When your sewer or drains back up, you want them fixed in a hurry. Suddenly you cannot flush your toilets, they may have even flooded over onto the floor with raw sewage. Even if your sewer or drains are running slow, flushing a toilet could cause sewage to back up into your tub or shower. Your washing machine can overflow, or your kitchen sink stop up. We carry state of the art sewer and drain equipment, as well as the best sewer video cameras, so that we can inspect the sewer and make sure you don’t have a broken or penetrated line. If a breakage is found, we can repair it on the spot in most cases.
- Toilet Installation and Repair We offer commercial and residential toilet installation and repair. We can install and repair most brand name commodes, as well as urinals.
- Sink and Faucet Installation and Repair We offer sink and faucet installation and repair services for your home or business tub, shower, kitchen sink, lavatory, and more.
- Garbage Disposal Installation We install quality garbage disposals for your business or home.
- and more…